Support the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals!
This world is the one thing we all have in common! By working together, we can achieve great things for the future of humanity. Making the world a better place for everyone is something we need to work on every single day, and it starts with you and us to inspire those around us.
To put this idea into practice, Horyou, Concern Worldwide and Makematic have decided to set up the #17DaysToLearn challenge for young changemakers, in support of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals!
As advocates of the SDGs, Horyou, Concern Worldwide and Makematic’s communities believe in the power of positivity and we’re all constantly spreading positive actions and ideas worldwide.
Your child can be a part of this global partnership by participating in our #17DaysToLearn challenge. Each day a new challenge will be set. The ideal age for these challenges is 8 – 16 years old, but really the challenges can be adapted to suit any age. The whole family can join in!
Together, they can show the world that every expression of optimism, no matter how big or small, has a great positive impact. Each one of us can inspire and educate others about the SDGs.
The challenge will start Monday 20th April!
Get ready for the challenge today!
#17DaysToLearn Challenge Instructions
- Download the free Makematic app on iPhone and Apple TV, Android and Android TV. Amazon Fire TV and Roku.
- Create a free account on horyou.com and watch.makematic.com.
- Watch the Makematic VOD walkthrough video and discover SDG related content on Horyou.com
- Learn more about Horyou and Concern Worldwide and the work they are doing to further the SDGs.
- Forward the challenge details to other parents or ask your children to invite their friends to complete the challenge.
- Each day we’ll be asking you or your child to share your challenge using the hashtag #17DaysToLearn via Horyou, Twitter, Facebook or any other Social Media.
- We’d love it if you could tag us too: #concernworldwide, #Horyou #Makematic